SQUINT offers the following services. Please call for details.
- Comprehensive eye examinations, adult and pediatric, including dilation and binocular vision evaluation.
- Complete care and treatment for a variety of medical conditions including dry eye, allergy and conjunctivitis.
- Evaluation and management of various health conditions including macular degeneration, diabetes, hypertension and glaucoma.
- Contact lens fitting for disposable, astigmatism and multifocal lenses, new and previous contact lens patients welcome.
- Contact lens training and follow-up care
- Exciting, unique, high quality frames at reasonable prices, prescription and non-prescription eyewear and sunglasses.
- We participate with Eyes of Hope, a VSP program designed to help those throughout the world. Drop off your old glasses and they will be refurbished, cleaned and sent to various communities to help those in need.
- We accept a variety of vision and insurance plans, please call for more information.
- Vitamins: We carry an essential group of Omega Eye Vitamins for adults and children; vitamins specifically designed to target eye related problems like Dry Eye and Macular Degeneration.